- Application for admission into the college should be made in prescribed application form issued by the college office on payment of requisite fees.
- Admission into college is made strictly in order of merit and is governed by admission rules. Decisions of the Admission Committee regarding admission are final. All admissions are strictly on merit subject to the reservation for caste quota (SC/ST (P)/ST (H)/OBC/MOBC) as per the standing rules of the Government of Assam. An attested photocopy of the caste certificate must be attached along with the application form for admission. Any application form without an attested photocopy of the caste certificate will be considered under general category. No claim for caste benefit will be entertained if the original caste certificate issued by the appropriate authority and countersigned by the DC/ADC/SDO/SDC concerned is not produced at the time of admission.
- ANY PRESSURE AND INTERFERENCE FROM ANY QUARTER FOR THE ADMISSION OF A PARTICULAR STUDENT WILL RESULT IN FORfeiturE OF HIS /her APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION.
- Candidates are required to produce at the time of interview the original copies of –
(a) Mark sheet of the last qualifying examination,
(b) Age proof certificate
(c) Character certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
(d) Caste Certificate from competent authority wherever necessary.
Students passing the qualifying examination earlier than the current year will have to submit a Gap Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
- No application form shall be accepted after the last date as notified and the application form submitted incomplete will stand automatically cancelled.
- The applicant along with his/her guardian must remain personally present at the time of interview for the admission.
- Admissions are provisional and subject to the approval of AHSEC.
- Admission into H.S. Second year will take place immediately after their H.S. 1st year Final Examinations are over.